Welcome to the SODA Foundation Internship Program.
This program is designed to help students and working professionals to be able to contribute to the SODA Foundation projects in an organised, timely manner.
- Internships are of 2 months or more duration.
- Any contributor is eligible including students, professionals, university staff etc.
- The internship is online.
- Interested persons can apply anytime during the year. We accept applications all through the year and the internship period can be tailored as per availability.
- Internships are not limited to coding contributions alone. Interested candidates may choose to pursue an internship in marketing, evangelism and community building as well. Please ensure to select the appropriate options and provide the details in the form below.
- Once selected, you will be assigned with a mentor and other communication channels of overall assessment team
- The work scope and deliverables are to be discussed and confirmed with the mentor
- The certificate and completion of the internship will be confirmed by your mentor and the assessment team